Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes: Click here
Here are Joe’s wishes:
1. Wineries need to get online
2. Start listing ingredients on labels
3. Stop using numbers to rate wines
4. Pick sides on wine apps
5. Realize there’s room for everyone in the fine wine market (natural, biodynamic, etc.)
Here are Laurie’s wishes:
1. Wine World…Lighten up!
2. Stop “educating” start “inspiring”
3. Its not all “serious” wine drinkers
4. Embrace direct shipping
5. Stop ignoring the wine consumer
January 23, 2014 for Laurie’s kickoff event for her Women’s Wine Club at The Oregon Grille in Hunt Valley, MD!
Hire Laurie for your next corporate, client or fundraising event! More info: www.TheWineCoachSpeaks.com
We’ll be back next week for a show about South African Wine and the Painted Palette–a place ot pair wine and painting!