The Sipping Point
- Get a broken cork out of the bottle?
- Remove that red wine stain from your white sofa?
- Open champagne without putting someone’s eye out?
- Read a wine list as long as the New York City phonebook?
You may not, but Laurie Forster, The Wine Coach® does. In The Sipping Point she reveals the real essentials of wine without the scientific garble. Discover exactly what you need to know to buy, taste, pair and enjoy wine with ease.
You’ll also find out how to:
- Order wine when you’re out to dinner
- Simplify food pairings
- Handle awkward wine moments
- Select wines for holiday meals
- Give a memorable toast
- Bounce back the morning after and so much more!
The Sipping Point is written in Laurie’s down to earth, practical style. Whether you are a wine novice or a seasoned enthusiast, you’ll love this book. With over 125 pages of wine essentials along with stunning photos, The Sipping Point is the perfect book for you or any wine lover on your list!
“Wine is one of life’s simple and most delightful pleasures. In a simple and most delightful way, Laurie Forster’s The Sipping Point makes that pleasure accessible to you.” ~Michael J. Gelb author of How to Think Like Leonardo Da Vinci